Friday 1 July 2011

90 Second Interview with Pearl Lowe


90 Second Interview with Pearl Lowe
 We caught up with the singer turned fashion designer to find out her style secrets...
Luanne McLean

What are you doing right now?
I haven’t been home for a while, so I am in my office sorting out my boring paperwork.
What are you wearing?
 I have a new Pearl Lowe for Peacocks dress on today that I grabbed from the shoot we did on Friday.
What’s your make up bag essential? 
 Laura Mercier Foundation & Mac lipstick
Favourite skincare brand?
Doctor Seabag, his products are the best for mature skin like mine.
How do you pamper yourself?
I go to Urban retreat in Harrods and have hot stone Massages and facials & eyelash extentions by Flutter.
Favourite high street store?
Peacocks of course.
Last thing you bought? 
A Lace vintage dress for my daughter Betty, she hasn’t taken it off since, which is a first as she usually tells me to take what ever I have bought back to the shop.
Favourite designer?
Anna Sui
Biggest fashion faux pas?
Probably my see through stage.
Favourite hair salon?
 Daniel Galvin
 For Pearls designs visit www.peacocks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment