Monday 16 July 2012


90-second interview with Carrie Grant  
 Luanne McLean

Presenter and voice coach Carrie Grant is best know for working with husband David on BBC’s Fame Academy training the likes of Lemar for stardom, introducing children to music on the popular Carrie and David’s Popshop and most recently a became regular face on award winning The One Show. We caught up with her to discover her secrets of being stylish whilst being a busy working mum of four  …



What are you doing right now?
Filling in this interview questionnaire whilst waiting for my youngest daughter to get to sleep. She's nighttime potty training and keeps getting up.
 What are you wearing?
Tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt. 
 What’s your make up bag essential?
At least 20 products!  I LOVE make up and never manage "au natural."
Favourite skincare brand?
Dermalogica
 How do you pamper yourself?
Reading and playing piano
 Favourite high street store?
Has to be TK Maxx
 Last thing you bought?
A camera for my teenage daughter, I made her wait a year and a half to have it so she was beyond excited!
 Favourite designer?
Vivienne Westwood.  Tara Palmer-Tomkinson bought me my first piece and I love her theatrical, rebellious, womanly style.
 Biggest fashion faux pas?
Don't believe in fashion faux pas; celebrate difference even if others don't get it.
  
Favourite hair salon?
Keep my red locks fresh at Paul Edmonds salon in Knightsbridge.

 For more updates and new projects follow Carrie on Twitter at @CarrieGrant1 

No comments:

Post a Comment