Saturday 3 August 2013

NAIL IT!

Nothing says summer to me like a gorgeous manicure!

Treat your toes to a touch of Benecos nail polish, the natural cosmetic brand have formulated a polish free from chemicals associated with normal nail polishes including toluene,formaldehyde, camphor, phthalates and colophony. Another bonus is all the polishes are tested on volunteers so this makes the whole range more appealing! Benecos make a whole range of cosmetics including skincare and makeup , all with the same nature first philosophy, but I was attracted to the Benecos Nail Polish in Deep Pulm , £6.95 www.benecos.co.uk. The polish gives a great colour and two coats give a strong coverage. I did find I was touching up slightly more often than usual but touch us were simple and I found the overal result long lasting.The polish comes in 16 shades so go ahead and find your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment